GroupCoin Launch: 50% OFF Token Sale (Session 2: ETH)
Dear Global Bitgetters,
Do you wish that you would have bought ETH at $7xx? Well, now is your chance!
Bitget is launching GroupCoin, where you can buy your favorite cryptocurrencies at 50% OFF!
The second GroupCoin session will allow you to get 50% off when buyingEthereum (ETH)starting Sep 8, 10 AM UTC.
Grab your 50% discount now!
More details about the event can be found below:
Subscription Period: Sep 8, 10 AM to Sep 11, 10 AM (UTC)
Exchange Time: The system will complete the exchange automatically on Sep 11, 10 AM (UTC)
Event Rewards: 50 ETH
- Complete identity authentication (KYC Level 1 or above). Verify Now >>>
- Users need to pledge BGB to participate in the event. The individual minimum subscription amount is 100 BGB, and the maximum subscription amount is 10,000 BGB.
- After the subscription is complete, the exchange will proceed according to the actual discount. Then, the corresponding amount of BGB will be deducted automatically.
- The actual discount will be determined according to the number of participants. The more participants, the higher the discount!
No. of Participants
Join now to earn you more BGB>> Mystery Box for New Traders, up to 8,888 BGB!
- Redemption benchmark price: BGB and event token exchange prices are based on the average token deal price during the subscription period.
- Actual exchange amount:
- When the total subscription amount is less than the total value of the event rewards, the exchange will be completed according to the subscription amount of the user.
- When the total subscription amount is greater than the total value of the event tokens, the exchange will be completed according to the ratio of the number of subscribers.
- Exchange calculation: Actual Exchange Amount = Individual Subscription Amount / Total Subscription Amount * Value of Total Event Rewards Amount * Actual Discount.
- Bitget reserves the right to disqualify users from participating in the promotions for dishonest or malicious behaviors during the campaign, including but not limited to wash trading, multi-accounting with the same IP address, etc.;
- Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the Terms and Conditions and handling of participant fraud.
Sep 7, 2022
Customer Services: [email protected]
Market Cooperation: [email protected]
Quantitative Market Maker Cooperation: [email protected]