Invest as little as 0.1 USDT to diversify your portfolio.
Combined return is higher than similar products.
Flexible terms, redeemable at any time.
1. What is Flexible Savings?
Flexible Savings allows you to deposit crypto to earn interest every day. Subscriptions can be redeemed at any time.
2. How does Flexible Savings work?
When you subscribe to a Flexible Savings product, funds will be deducted from your spot account. You will receive your daily interest payments in your spot account within two days.
3. How is the estimated daily interest calculated?
Estimated daily interest = subscription amount × Est. APR ÷ 365. After subscription, interest will be calculated on the following day (D+1), also known as the interest accrual date, and will be distributed to your spot account daily starting one day after the interest accrual date (D+2).
4. How do I redeem funds from a Flexible Savings product?
To redeem your funds, go to Orders > Earn Orders, then use the Redeem button on the product you wish to redeem. Interest will cease to generate from the day you request to redeem your funds. Note that you can redeem your funds at any time after the value date (D+1).
5. What is Auto Transfer?
When enabled, Auto Transfer will automatically deposit the assets in your spot account to Flexible Savings every day at 6:00 AM (UTC). You can toggle auto transfer from the subscription confirmation page.
6. What is Fixed Savings?
It is a product with a fixed subscription period which yields a higher return than Flexible Savings.
7. What are the advantages of Fixed Savings?
1. Low Risk: Your locked assets will be returned, along with any profits earned.
2. High APR: Receive higher yields than Flexible Savings.
3. Flexible Investment: Put your idle crypto to work for a fixed period of 30 or 60 days.
8. Can it be redeemed in advance?
Upon maturity of the product, your principal will be automatically transferred to your Flexible Savings account. Some Fixed Savings products support early redemption. Note that early redemption of Fixed Savings products may result in penalties.