Introduction to Bitget cut-rate coupons
1. Cut-rate coupons
1.1 Cut-rate coupons allow users the enjoy lower margin interest.
1.2 You can search for and claim cut-rate coupons in the Coupons Center.
2. Searching for and claiming cut-rate coupons
On the homepage, go to Profile > Dashboard > Coupons Center > Cut-Rate Coupons.
On the homepage, tap the Profile icon, then go to Coupons Center > Cut-Rate Coupons.
Cut-rate coupons can be used once claimed (no need to make any transfers).
3. Applying cut-rate coupons
3.1 Cut-rate coupons can be used to reduce margin interest. Each coupon states its supported coins and its interest reduction.
3.2 For margin consisting of more than one coin, the cut-rate coupon will only apply to the supported coin.
3.3 When you use margin, eligible interest deduction coupons will be automatically applied automatically and start counting down right away.
3.4 If there is more than one cut-rate coupon available, active coupons will be used first, followed by coupons with the highest discount and shortest validity period. Active coupons cannot be substituted by new coupons.
3.5 After using the coupon, the interest rate will be discounted starting from the next interest settlement. When you have no margin, the interest discount will take effect starting from the next time you use margin.
4.1 Cut-rate coupons will expire if they are not claimed within the claiming period.
4.1 Once claimed, cut-rate coupons will expire if they are not used within the validity period.
5.1 Bitget reserves the right to take action against accounts that display malicious behavior and to recover any losses.
5.2 Bitget reserves the right of final interpretation of the rules and conditions of using coupons.
- Spot MarginFour Steps to Complete Bitget Spot Margin TradingTransfer - Borrow - Trade -Repay! Step 1: Transfer Funds to Your Spot Margin Account The first step to Spot Margin trading on Bitget is to transfer funds from your main account to your Spot Margin account. This can be done through the "Transfer" function on the platform. Make sure you transfer enough funds to cover any potential losses. Tip: For the Cross margin account, the principal is mixed in one account. For the Isolated margin account, you need to transfer funds to the trading pair acco2023-03-14
- Spot MarginMargin Trading Terms Cross margin: in cross margin mode, all currencies that support cross margin can be used as collateral to borrow funds. This can help improve the utilization rate of funds, while sharing risk among all currencies in the cross-margin account. Isolated margin: trading pairs are kept in separate accounts so that funds and their corresponding risk are calculated independently. Margin account: an account that is used for leveraged borrowing or trading. Margin accounts include cross-margin acc2023-03-16
- Spot MarginSpot Margin - Learn to Control Risk Ratio Spot leverage is popular among users, due to its ability to help achieve greater potential returns by borrowing additional funds for trading. However, higher returns also mean higher risks. Therefore, it is helpful for users to build a better risk control system for trading, and prevent greater losses by learning to monitor and control their risk ratio. Definition of Risk Ratio Risk ratio is the ratio of debt to assets calculated by the system when a user holds a spot leverage trading posit2023-03-24