Ready For The Championship? Bitget's KCGI Full Guide Is Here (Part 3)
In this article, we will learn more about the prize structure, rules and registration process for the Team Battle.
Read more: Bitget's KCGI Full Guide
Prize Pool for Team Battle
More teams means more prizes! Make sure you invite your friends to participate! Please note that each team can participate in all stages - Group Stage, ⅛ Final, ¼ Final and the Final - there is no elimination mechanism.
How To Calculate Team P/L Ratio
Calculating team P/L ratio is a bit more complicated, but we’ve got you covered:
Two things to bear in mind here:
• Any team member in the Top 10 who does not have a total trading volume of 30,000 USDT by the end of the competition period and/or has a negative P/L ratio will not be considered for the team P/L ratio;
• If there are less than 10 members who qualify for the team P/L ratio, the total P/L ratio will still be divided by 10.
• The team prize pool size will be determined by the number of teams as follows:
• The team prize pool size will be distributed between top teams as shown below:
• The team prize pool size will be distributed between team members as shown below:
• Additional team prizes: The top 32 teams during the registration period will share 30,000 USDT in fan tokens. This prize pool will be distributed proportionally to the number of valid members of each team.
For The Captains
We acknowledge the responsibilities and the contribution of our Captains in the success of Bitget’s KCGI. Therefore Captains will get access to the exclusive prizes as follows:
• 10% of the team prize pool if the team ranks in Top 16 at the Group Stage
• 10% of the team prize pool if the team ranks in Top 8 at the ⅛ Final
• 10% of the team prize pool if the team ranks in Top 4 at the ¼ Final
• 10% of the team prize pool if the team wins the 1st Place at the Final
• Share 30,000 USDT if the team ranks in Top 32 at the end of the Registration Period
• A football star’s autograph if the team has Top 3 valid participant(s)
Automatically, as Captains of Bitget’s KCGI, you’ll automatically yield commissions from the increased volume and get exposure on our social media channels. Get ready to become the star!
Notes On Eligibility
• Each team must have at least 11 members by the start of the competition period, otherwise the team will be automatically disbanded
• Registration period applies strictly to the creation of teams
• Minimum deposit requirement: 300 USDT into the Futures account
• Total trading volume by the end of competition period: 30,000 USDT
• Any participant involved in manipulation, order-matching activities, multi-account operations or proprietary trading will be disqualified
• Any participant who uses the exact same trading strategy as another trader will be disqualified
• Any participant who frequently opens and cancels orders within a few minutes will be disqualified
• All participants trading from the same IP will be disqualified
• Bitget reserves the rights of final interpretation of these rules.
Rewards will be distributed 10 working days after the end of the Team Battle. The additional team prizes will be awarded immediately after the registration period.
To join the event, you’ll need to open a Bitget account here.
How To Transfer Funds To Your Futures Account
Before proceeding, make sure you have at least 300 USDT in your unified futures account. Don’t know how to transfer funds to your futures account yet? Here is a quick catch-up:
• Move your pointer to Asset on the upper right corner of the website
• Click on Transfer
• Choose USDT as the coin to be transferred and enter the amount (minimum 300 USDT)
• Review the details and Confirm to finish.
Below is the instruction for Team Battle.
How To Join A Team
Step 1: Find an existing team in your area by checking the ranking list. Click Join.
Step 2: Don’t forget to cancel all your copied trades before proceeding.
Step 3: Confirm that you want to join that particular team. This action cannot be revoked or changed afterwards.
How To Become A Team Captain
As mentioned above, you can totally create your own team in four easy steps:
Step 1: Visit the Official Team Battle Page. Click on Create team.
Step 2: Again, please cancel all the activities related to Bitget Copy Trade.
Step 3: Fill in the information required and click Submit. Voilà, you’re all set!
Step 4: Ask friends to join KCGI via your link - they’ll immediately become your teammates!