Ready For The Championship? Bitget's KCGI Full Guide Is Here (Part 1)
Held twice annually, Bitget’s King’s Cup Global Invitation ( KCGI) is the first-class international trading competition for existing and soon-to-be Bitget users. This article will walk you through every little detail about KCGI - our history, requirements, how-tos, and prize pools for this event. Scroll down to not miss a dang thing!
Bitget’s KCGI Introduction
Bitget’s King’s Cup Global Invitation (KCGI) was first introduced in 2021 as an exclusive event for the global trader community in the derivatives segment. We have already organised two successful series of KCGI, each with a different theme to fan the flames of excitement.
The first theme was Defend the Earth against Pixel Invasion, where traders assembled into a coalition to defend their homeland against the Pixels, a quantum civilisation six light years away. The Throne’s Calling was the second theme, which attracted 4,754 seasoned traders - known as Lords - competing against each other and against other teams to be crowned King/Queen. A total of 10 BTC in prizes have been distributed to the Top 9 Best Teams, Top 10 Individuals by P/L Ratio, and Top 10 Individuals by Profits.
The theme for Bitget’s third KCGI is World Cup 2022 - the biggest and the most famous international football tournament. That also shows our support for fan tokens - assets that never expire, just like the unwavering fan loyalty towards sports.
Bitget’s KCGI x World Cup 2022
This year’s 2nd KCGI takes place simultaneously with the World Cup 2022 in Qatar. We welcome not only interested traders and crypto enthusiasts but also football lovers - Bitget has been and always will be a leading advocate of fair play sports.
We are the official partner of Juventus (the Italian professional football club playing in Serie A), Galatasaray (the Turkish professional football club participating in Süper Lig since 1959), Keisuke Honda (the first Japanese football player to score goals in two World Cup events), PGL (organiser of several major eSports events) and Team Spirit (the prominent Russian eSports organisation).
The registration deadline is November 20, 2022, and the participation deadline is December 16, 2022.
There are two trading formats in Bitget’s KCGI: Individual Competition and Team Battle. As the names suggest, individual traders will compete against each other in the individual league or create/join a team to participate in team battles. The more participants there are, the more prize pools will be expanded.
There is another format this time: Invitation Competition. Similar to a referral competition, the Invitation league allows participants to share a mystery box of greater value with more successful invitations.
Bigger Prizes, More Fun
Where to begin? We have all kinds of rewards for participation, from valid registration to trading winners and even lucky draws! Extra rewards are always available as a welcome gift for anyone who participates!
The five official regions in Bitget’s KCGI include Asia, CIS, Europe, Latin America, and Turkey. Results will be calculated in the corresponding currency standard.
(1) For the Individual Competition:
• Any users who have completed their Bitget registration must have a minimum of 300 USDT in their Futures account to join this league and achieve a total trading volume of at least 30,000 USDT at the end of the competition period to share the prize pool;
• Users must accumulate at least 4,000 footballs (we’ll talk about this later!) to qualify for the rewards.
(2) For the Team Battle:
• Each team must have at least 11 members, and an unlimited number of players per team;
• Each team member (team captain included) must have a minimum of 300 USDT in their Futures account to register and join/form a team;
• By the end of the competition period, each team member must have achieved a total trading volume of at least 30,000 USDT to be eligible for prize sharing.
(3) For the Invitation Competition: Any users who have completed their Bitget registration can join the Invitation Competition.
The three main prize pools are for Individual Competition (up to 2,000,000 USDT), Team Battle (up to 100 BTC) and Invitation Competition (260,000 USDT). You can decide the prize pool size: The more teams and individuals join the competition, the bigger the prize pool.
Extra Juicy: There are additional rewards for KCGI participants as follows:
• Early bird rewards: Users who register in the first 48 hours of the registration period and complete their KYC will each receive 50 USDT as a trading bonus;
• Golden ball awards: Captains of the three teams with the most valid participants will get a jersey with a football star’s autograph;
• Golden boot awards: Users who register during the competition period and have the highest P/L ratio will get a jersey with a football star’s autograph;
• Golden glove awards: Users who make the most valid referrals will get a jersey with a football star’s autograph;
• Daily lucky draw: After the competition starts, three users with a trading volume of more than US$100,000 on the previous day will be randomly chosen to receive US$1,000 in fan tokens.
To join the event, you’ll need to open a Bitget account here.
For existing Bitget users, please visit the KCGI official page. Before proceeding, make sure you have at least 300 USDT in your unified futures account. Don’t know how to transfer funds to your futures account yet? Here is a quick catch-up:
• Move your pointer to Asset on the upper right corner of the website
• Click on Transfer
• Choose USDT as the coin to be transferred and enter the amount (minimum 300 USDT)
• Review the details and Confirm to finish.
Below are the separate instructions for individual competitions and team competitions.
How To Join Individual Competition
Step 1: To participate, click on Join Individual Competition.
Step 2: You’ll see a notification that asks for the cancellation of all copy-trade activities. Make sure to follow this rule before clicking on I understand.