Beginner's Guide to Using TradingView to Trade Crypto on Bitget
Bitget is proud to announce our integration with TradingView, allowing our users to utilize a wider selection of tools to trade with. Bitget traders can now begin trading perpetual futures through TradingView’s interface, which offers extensive user interface options and customization. Setting up your account is easy, and you simply have to follow the steps illustrated down below.
Get the API key and passphrase on Bitget
1. Head over to Bitget and create an account or log in to your existing one. Navigate to the Human icon and choose the “API Management” section.
2. Once you are on the API Management page, click on “Create new API”, then fill in Notes - API passphrase, Permission settings, and IP address.
After you hit the “Next” button, your key is created. You can then copy the API key and passphrase for the next step.
- Do not leak your key to avoid any loss of assets.
- The API key used to connect to TradingView cannot be bound to an IP address.
See more: Bitget API Trading Guideline
Connect your Bitget account to TradingView
1. Head over to TradingView and create an account or log in to your existing one.
2. Once you’ve logged in, navigate to the “Products” section and choose “Charts”.
Then navigate to TradingView’s trading interface and scroll down to the bottom. Select “Trading Panel”, then “See all brokers” and choose Bitget.
3. Then, a pop-up screen will appear. You will need to enter your Bitget’s API key and passphrase to connect.
After clicking “Connect”, you’ll be redirected to Bitget’s login page. Simply log into your existing Bitget account to connect it with TradingView by authorizing the integration.
4. Now, you can start trading on Bitget using the TradingView interface. Your positions on Bitget account will automatically synchronize with your TradingView account.
To manage your open positions on your Bitget account, head down to the Bitget tab below TradingView’s trading interface.
Please note: currently, TradingView only supports perpetual futures trading, and the traders of Bitget copy trading can not use this function.
Simply create an account, and start exploring TradingView today!
- Crypto Investments Made Easy: Bitget’s AI Trading BotStrategy Trading2023-06-07 | 5 minutes
- Leverage Trading. Smash or Pass?Strategy Trading2023-06-05 | 5 minutes
- Copy Trading Myths: Uncovering the Truth Behind Common MisconceptionsStrategy Trading2023-04-27 | 3 minutes