How to do KYC in India
In this article, we will give you a step-by-step guide on how you can verify your KYC as an Indian user on Bitget to access all products without restrictions.
Why should you complete your KYC?
KYC or Identity verification helps Bitget to enhance user protection by preventing fraud, identity theft and other illegal activities by malicious actors. Account recovery also becomes easy with KYC.
The legal and regulatory framework mandates KYC procedures especially in fiat on-ramp and off-ramp services. KYC helps prevent money laundering, which can be a serious threat to the integrity of any financial system and can have far-reaching consequences for economies. Additionally Bitget has launched a $300 Million Protection Fund,the second largest fund in the industry which gives our platform an extra layer of resilience against any security threats.
By complying with the KYC procedures users and exchanges contribute towards a future which is more secure and crypto ecosystem adoption friendly.
Verified users can use all Bitget products and services, including derivatives trading, copy trading, P2P trading, dual investment, smart trend, etc. Users who have completed their KYC enjoy high withdrawal limits up to $3 million a day, and access to exclusive events on Bitget to earn unique rewards.
Step by Step guide to complete your KYC on Bitget:
Step 1 - Access the Identity Verification Page
Log in to your Bitget account. Then click the profile icon, then click on the Verify button.
Step 2 - Complete KYC Level 1
2.1 Click [Verify] in the Level 1 Verification box.
2.2 Choose which document you will use to verify your identity.
The list of eligible documents include Aadhaar Card, PAN card, Driver’s License, Passport.
2.3 Method 1: Lightning fast KYC
-Aadhar Card: Verify docless with just a single click OTP through your registered mobile number with Aadhaar Card.
-This process takes less than 2 minutes to complete your KYC
-Enter the OTP received on your registered mobile number.
- This method works best if your aadhaar mobile number are linked
2.4 Method 2 : Upload pictures of your ID documents.
-If you are unable to get OTP on Aadhar linked phone number you should choose the gov. ID card method.
-Now you can complete your KYC process on Bitget by just capturing either your PAN card, Aadhar card, Passport, or Driving license. You will be prompted to upload front and back pictures of your chosen ID document
- Ensure that the pictures are clearly visible and click under proper lighting. Blurred/ or dark images with low lightening gets rejected easily
- Ensure no corners are cut and choose preferably white/ light background for clear images
- Note- Do not upload from your device. Images uploaded from devices will be rejected. Take a proper picture click of your Gov-ID and upload real time.
Here is an example of PAN as gov. id for manual verification
2.5 Authorize camera access for a real-time selfie.
2.6 Take a selfie of your face in a well lit room, make sure that your face is within the circular frame.
-Then Slowly turn your head around in a circle.
2.7 After submitting your selfie, you will receive a notification that your KYC verification information has been successfully submitted.
We will review your data promptly.
If you encounter any issues while completing your KYC, please raise a support ticket with our customer service team.
- Bitget100,000 USDT Prize Pool Up for Grabs! NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition: Registration Now Open! Summary: Turn 100 USDT to 100,000 USDT! Bitget Wallet urges you to embrace the challenge! Boasting an enormous prize pool of 100,000 USDT and three exciting events, the highly anticipated NewDegen 2023 On-chain Trading Competition arrives amidst this bear market! Spearheaded by Bitget Wallet and in collaboration with renowned project partners, media, and KOLs, the NewDegen 2023 On-Chain Trading Competition is a grand event for global DeFi enthusiasts. Bitget Wallet is a significant p2023-10-21
- BitgetBitget Partners with Coinrule: Empowering Traders with Automated Strategies In the ever-evolving world of cryptocurrency trading, the demand for tools that simplify and enhance the trading experience is on the rise. Enter Coinrule, a dynamic and rapidly growing trading bot provider that has been making waves in the industry. With its user-friendly interface and a plethora of features designed to cater to both newcomers and seasoned traders, Coinrule has quickly gained recognition and investment from prominent firms and angel investors.Sign up with Coinrule’s referral2023-11-30
- BitgetBitget Turkey enhances support for Instant LIRA (TRY) Conversions To Crypto VICTORIA, Seychelles — November 27th, 2023 — Bitget, the world's leading cryptocurrency exchange and Web3 company's Turkish website Bitgettr.com has announced enhanced support for instant Lira conversions to USDT and BTC on its platform. Turkey-based users can deposit TRY through bank transfers, which are available for instant conversion through the easy buy & sell feature. With the new product upgrade Turkish users can start converting crypto without having to match the orderbooks. This2023-11-29