Ready For The Championship? Bitget's KCGI Full Guide Is Here (Part 4)
In this article, we will learn more about the prize structure, rules and registration process for the Invitation Competition as well as the Extra Rewards.
Read more: Bitget's KCGI Full Guide
Invitation Competition takes place already during the registration period and has a different format.
Prize Pool For Invitation Competition
Prizes in the Invitation Competition will come in the form of mystery boxes, each contains different types of fan tokens.
Notes On Eligibility
• Any participant involved in manipulation, order-matching activities, multi-account operations or proprietary trading will be disqualified
• Any participant who uses the exact same trading strategy as another trader will be disqualified
• Any participant who frequently opens and cancels orders within a few minutes will be disqualified
• All participants trading from the same IP will be disqualified
• Bitget reserves the rights of final interpretation of these rules.
Rewards will be distributed 10 working days after the end of the Invitation Competition.
How To Join Invitation Competition
Click on the Sign Up button on the Official KCGI page and you are automatically eligible for the Invitation Competition!
Early bird rewards
Users who register in the first 48 hours of the registration period and complete their KYC will each receive 50 USDT as a trading bonus.
Golden ball awards
Captains of the three teams with the most valid participants will get a jersey with a football star’s autograph. These Captains will represent the Top 3 Scorers in the World Cup Final week.
Golden boot awards
Users who register during the competition period and have the highest P/L ratio will get a jersey with a football star’s autograph. These users will represent the Top 3 players in the World Cup final week.
Golden glove awards
Users who make the most valid referrals will get a jersey with a football star’s autograph. These users will represent the Top 3 Goalkeepers in the World Cup.
Daily lucky draw
After the competition starts, three users with a trading volume of more than US$100,000 on the previous day will be randomly chosen to receive US$1,000 in fan tokens.
The lucky draw will take place at 2:00 PM (UTC+3) every day.