How to Create a Spot Grid on Bitget
Creating a Spot Grid on Bitget is a strategic move that can help you navigate the world of cryptocurrency trading with precision. This step-by-step guide will walk you through the process:
Creating a bot
• Min. or Max. Price: The price range in which the bot operates.
• Number of grids: The number of grids in the price range (affects profit per grid).
Running the bot
• After the real-time price triggers a buy order to execute, place a sell order at the upper price.
• After the real-time price triggers a sell order to execute, place a buy order at the lower price.
Stopping the bot
• After the bot is terminated, no more orders will be placed.
• Your assets will be automatically transferred from your strategy account to your spot account.
A spot grid bot in practice ( BTC/USDT) | Setting parameters
Lowest point: 50,000 USDT
Highest point: 100,000 USDT
Number of grids: 50
Funds available: 5000 USDT
BTC/USD T price at time of bot's creation: 60,100 USDT.
Running the bot
Phase 1 - Initial maker orders: The prices of each grid are calculated as 50,000 USDT, 51,000 USDT, 52,000 USDT... 98,000 USDT, 99,000 USDT, 100,000 USDT, and buy orders are placed. With favorable market depth, there should be buy orders in each grid in the 50,000-60,000 USDT range, and sell orders in each grid in the 62,000-100,000 USDT range.
Phase 2 - Running the bot: If the market price falls below 60,000 USDT, the buy order in the relevant grid will be executed (to buy low), and a sell order in the upper grid next to the 60,000-61,000 USDT grid will be placed (i.e. at 61,000 USDT to sell high). If the marker price increases, a buy order will be placed in the lower grid after a sell order is executed.
In this way, orders are closed and placed repeatedly as the market fluctuates to make profit in volatile market conditions.
Spot grid is a transaction tool. The above-mentioned information should not be considered as financial or investment advice from Bitget. Profits from spot grid trading may be impacted by one-sided market conditions or improper price intervals. You can adjust your spot grid trading bot s according to market conditions. Your use of this tool is subject to your unconditional acceptance of all of Bitget's terms and conditions. You should be fully aware of the risks associated with cryptocurrency investments and proceed with caution. You agree that all investments on Bitget.com reflect your true investment intent, and you unconditionally accept the potential risks and gains of your investment decisions.
Join Bitget, the World's Largest Crypto Copy Trading Platform
- Must-read for first-time Strategy TradersBeginner's Guide2023-11-16 | 5 minutes
- Crash course on Futures GridBeginner's Guide2023-11-16 | 5 minutes
- Crash Course on Spot Grid: What is Spot Grid Trading?Beginner's Guide2023-11-16 | 10 minutes